Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What I do in my free time at Morris.

Jee golly, Batman! It seems as though we have already locked up all the bad guys! What do we do now!? That's about how I feel about Morris. Unlike what they said when I accepted this school, I have found that there is very little do do for the person who does not wish to be involved with all the "activities." That is what I did through hghschool. I was involved in absolutly everything. I'm worn out. I just want to sit back and relax without making myelf part of some "club." I want to be able to go to Caribou and get a cooler at 10 PM. I want to have a place where I can go late at night just to sit down in a comfortable atmosphere, relax, and do homework or serf the web. Morris does not offer that. Nor do they offer a decent place to shop. I want to go to a mall. Yes, Morris has a mall, but I want a mall that actually has something. Ugly cloths store and an old guy talking about his orange juice doesn't quite cut it for me. I want a movie theater that actually shows movies. I want to live in a place where the best thing to do isn't playing video games (or in most other people's cases, getting drunk). Point: I'm bored here. Morris doesn't offer me what I want so I plan to transfer out to the Minneapolis campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home