Friday, September 15, 2006

Bad habbits

Look what Morris has done to me. I've become addicted to Ebay! I can't afford to be addicted to Ebay! But now I have two laptops for the next month, one that's absolutely kick ass (mine, obviously), and the new one that I bought for a birthday present to a very good friend of mine (which I bought on Ebay last week). And today (or last night rather), I bought a wireless network adapter (also off Ebay). What am I going to buy next? I can't afford to keep doing stuff like this. The rest of the money that I saved for college is now dedicated only to buying Christmas presents for people that I like. I guess I don't really care that much about the price. It's a really cool birthday present for someone that I love. I guess money is irrelevant (that's what loans are for).

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2006 9:54 PM , Blogger Ruby X said...

You bought a lap top for your friend? Hey, can we be friends?
Just kidding... not about the friends part, just for that reason... it's not like you smell or anything... teeheehee...
Anyway, thanks for the music tips!!!! Nice blogging.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home