Friday, September 15, 2006

Posting Tunes

I just clicked around on other people's blogs, and I realized I am the only one
who is taking advantaage of a file-hosting site and basic HTML. You know what
that means? I need to tell everyone else how to post music on their blogs (in
case any of you are interested). It's really quite simple.

First, you need to find a file hosting site. I used filexoom.com
because it was the first one that came up in a Google search. Make and acount
with them. Don't worry, it's free!

Second, you need some basic HTML. Since Blogger also runs off HTML, I don't
know how well this will work. The code to play audio files is as follows:

<embed autostart='true' height='32' loop='true' src='YOUR SOUNDS URL HERE'
width='32'/>

On your blog thing, click edit templates. Then edit HTML. Scroll to the bottom
of the textbox and place the previous command there.

That's it! It is that easy! Now you can all play your own songs. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home