Monday, October 30, 2006

Orchestra Replacements


So I went home this weekend to check out my old orchestra's (the Boffalo Community Orchestra) Halloween concert. They were pretty good. I enjoyed it.

So a little background information. I played in this orchestra for two years on the Upright Bass. I was the only one. Every once in a while they found some random person from the U of M to come out and sight read the music for the concerts, but for the most part I was alone on bass. I didn't like this, since I'm really not all that good. I always begged them to get another full time bass player so I would hve some help. That never happened. Now this year, they have three bass players. Why couldn't at least one of them joined last year or they year before? Grr! Jerks. Anyway, I decided that I will think of it as I was so good that it took three people to replace me. I think that's the only reasonable explination.

On a side note, my record is now three for five. Take that police mans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home