Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sweater Vests

I just watched Lucky Number Slevin again, and it makes me want more sweater vests because they are extremely sexy. I need to go shopping. I need money. I need a job. I need a mall. I should tell my mom that iI don't have enough cloths so she will give me some money. And I can go to MoA next weekend and buy some sexy sweater vests. Then go to K-Space and buy a bunch of cute shirts and maybe some cute pants for cheap (last time I went there, I bought two cute pairs of pants for $9). I need to go thrift shopping too. Hunt down some cute jackets. I wish I had money.

-NOTE-
I thought I had posted this one a long time ago, turns out that I accidentally just saved it as a draft. My bad. Here it is anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home