Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blog Summary

So two things begore I get started on this. One, yes I know I'm a bit late one it. I had a very busy weekend (which was very fun by the way, but more on that in another post). And two, I don't remember. But there were suppose to be two. Oh well, here goes the summary.

Okay, the first one I read had an interesting comment on people saying being too hard on Govener Blanko. To whomever The Little Rabit is...
Yes, we should hold our government officials to high standards. We should expect a lot ou of them. But there comes a point in which the criticism distracts from the actual job. The widespread criticism of Governer Blanko had nothing to do with the actual job she was elected to preform. She was elected to run a state, not entertain a bunch of colege students.

Now that that's out of the way... I'll get back to the summmary.

Many people post mainly things related to class. This concerns me. It could mean one of two tings (and yes, I really have two this time). Either no one in this class does anything outside of their schoolwork except for me, or I'm not posting anything useful. I chose to believe the first one because I think posting random things abut my life tell someone more about who I am that a bunch of classroom information. Also, many people haven't posted much in the last couple of weeks. However, for the people that poted, there were several common themes. All of which were class related. many people posted about what they will do their presentations on. Some people had some really neat ideas and many wanted simply to play a song on a guitar or something. Many others posted comments on readings from class. Most of which were on chapter three. A lot of peoplealso posted things about how much they like Pandora. Which is cool because Pandora is cool, sometimes. Granted most of the time I'm not using it for class related reasons, I've found some really cool bands that I proably never would have heard ever. Yay Pandora!

So yeah, that's basically what people have been posting. Fun stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home