Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wow... Funny Stuff

So I realized that there are a lot of religious TV channels here in Morris. So today, i decided to watch one. I watched a show on EWTN (I don't know what it means) called "We Are Catholic." It was a cartoon clearly aimed at children. I appologize in advance to any Catholics who read this as it may offend you.

Okay, so this cartoon was very poorly made. Animations were jerky sound was very poor, which added to the comedy. After each character talked, there was average of about 1.5 seconds untill a character responded. This was also funny. I laughed through the entire thing because it was so stupid. Then I was appauled when I realized that this was an attempt to brainwash young kids to follow Catholicism to an extreme. After I got over that, I laughed some more. And now I'm appauled again. Those poor children who are forced to watch this kind of proraming. They will never learn to think for themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home